31 weeks today!

Today I have officially reached 31 weeks of pregnancy with the twins! I feel like all of the sudden I am in the final stretch of the pregnancy and now I'm scrambling to to make sure everything is organized before these cuties get here. Of course, it does not help that I haven't been able to allow my nesting instinct to take over, as we will be moving from our one-bedroom apt in 10 days! I absolutely cannot wait to set up the girls' nursery and be able to take a deep breathe knowing that, even if our stuff isn't necessarily organized, they will have a space just for themselves. Quite the relief. Also, the neighborhood in Berkeley in which we'll be moving is very family friendly, has much more space for the girlies, and is right down the street from my Moms of Multiples group. So, it should be a great location for us for the next couple years at least.

This upcoming weekend we'll be heading to Fresno to FINALLY meet our adorable niece, Olive. More and more photos of her are popping up on social media, and she already is growing so quickly. So, it will be nice to meet her while she still is newborn size! And, of course, we're excited to visit with our family there as well :) On Saturday my buddy, Jessica, is hosting a baby shower for the girls and me. It will be great to visit with some family and old friends that I haven't seen since we've lived in Fresno. Should be a fun time!

31 weeks with moving stuff everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Google Follow me on Instagram Email me