Throwback 6 Months

Six months ago we welcomed our beautiful, feisty, energetic, loving little girls Ruby and Vera. Here's a video and a few photos of that magical day! Happy first half birthday my love bugs! You fill your daddy and my heart with joy and pride every single day.







"Can I keep this gorgeous robe?!"


About to be a daddy!


And I thought I was tired then... 


Ready for fatherhood?!


Ruby's first bath

Sweet Ru, not so happy!


Vee's first bath


Vera, not enjoying this!


Bath finally over!

Ruby Joan & Vera Kathleen

Finally in mommy's arms after 37.5 weeks!

Vera and numb mommy in the recovery room

On the way to our hotel (errrr hospital) room


Blurry and beautiful Vee Vee


Sleepy Ru



Vee says "it's been a long day!"


Ru dreaming of the Eagles



2 comments:

  1. Aww, love all of these pics! Amazing how much they've grown and their personalities have come out in 6 months. Happy half birthday sweet girls! Auntie loves you so very much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These girls love their Auntie so much! We can't wait to see you in a few short days!!!

      Delete

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Google Follow me on Instagram Email me